Followers

TODAY BEST QUOTES : Love life and life will love you back. Love people and they will love you back. ~ Arthur Rubinstein

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Back to Blogging..



After a long hiatus and disappear from this blogging world, move to the new home and quitting my job, (finally!) I am back to blogging. 

I started this blog four years ago (I guess, so lazy to ensure it), as a freelancer (doing online job) and stop from this blogging world in 2011 (see my previous post) when I have to start with my new job at Petaling Jaya.  After two years working, I decided to quit from my job (my brother ask to move together with him to his new house at Rawang) and now I coming back to my old life, doing some online job as a Freelancer and now, blogging!. I am so excited and hope you will follow along with me!

No comments: